At Oddity, located in idyllic Port Willunga; the Fleurieu Peninsula is part of your backyard. There are multiple things to do and see during your stay:
- Visit the McLaren Vale wineries and cellar doors and experience the premium wines on offer; or if beer is more your thing, check out the micro breweries in the area.
- Eat at an extensive number of gourmet restaurants and cafe's in the area.
- Visit the local Willunga Famers Market on Saturday mornings - one of the oldest in Australia.
- Beautiful sandy beaches and breathtaking coastline to explore - spoilt for choice.
- Enjoy walking or cycling along dedicated paths as well as bushwalking in our natural environment.
- Explore the array of art galleries in the area.
- If a trip to Adelaide is on your agenda, Oddity is located less than 45 minutes from the city;
or simply kick back and relax at Oddity and enjoy the big things a tiny house offers.